Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)

This HUD-sponsored program provides assistance to homeless veterans with severe psychiatric or substance abuse disorders. Its goal is to provide Housing Choice Voucher assistance combined with case management services and clinical services to help homeless veterans lead productive, healthy lives.

Referrals must come to HOC through the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Washington, DC. If you or someone you know is interested in the Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing program, call (202) 745-8338 and ask about the "Homeless Outreach" programs.